Possible data grid bug?

Jeff Massung massung at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 15:55:24 EST 2010

I have an interesting situation here, and likely this is just a bug on my
end, but thought I'd toss it out and see if maybe it's not me. Essentially,
I'm trying to fill in data for a data grid that's on another card that isn't
the current card.

I'm using "of me" everywhere and - in fact - all my data does get added to
the DG. But a whole lot of exceptions are thrown from elsewhere (deeper in
the DG behavior), causing sections of my code to not execute. Result: bugs.
If I switch cards first, then dispatch the commands, no exceptions are
thrown.

Anyone else tried this before or have any ideas what might be causing my
issues?

Jeff M.