Ideas to simulate a multithreaded sockets server

Pierre Sahores psahores at free.fr
Sat Feb 27 07:06:09 EST 2010

Hi Marcio,

Did you have an eye to the on-rev / irev technology. It's definitively
the most usable way to go, from yet. Even if CGI and PHP/Rev Stacks
went good underground ways to use, over the 15 past yahrs, the
revServer witch will be made public and free available in the
forecoming months by RunRev is a very stable et fast running engine
from yet.

About your multi-threading need, i can't help, for yet, as long as we
can't see how the revServer is / is'nt able for yet (it could be, at
least with a adapted xinetd config under linux - i did so for metacard/
suse, yahrs ago) to handle multi-thread.

Instead of devlopping your own framework first, why would you not try
to test your project design in using the on-rev platform ? I use it
for my own (two projects up and running, the thirst is on desk) with
great satisfaction.

Kind regards,

P.