an annual calendar somewhere?

Robert Cole bobcole at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 25 22:19:01 EST 2010

I created a small stack to show how I use a monthly calendar (using
the shell command) and the mouseText function to pick a date.
I just uploaded "Calendar Picker" to RevOnLine where it is now
available for download.
Please feel free to use this stack and refine the visual appearance.
It can be used as a popup stack but I don't know how to return a date
to the calling stack.
Enjoy the Calendar Picker stack,
Bob

Robert Cole wrote:
> André:
> On Mac OS X, I use a simple shell command to put the calendar into a
> field .
>     put shell("cal 2010") into field "Calendar Field"
> Be sure to use a monospace font like Courier in the field

!!! Had no idea. That is too cool.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com