an annual calendar somewhere?

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 17:36:57 EST 2010

2010/2/25 zryip theSlug <zryip.theslug at gmail.com>:
> 2010/2/25 Yves COPPE <yvescoppe at skynet.be>:
>>
>> Le 25-févr.-10 à 22:37, zryip theSlug a écrit :
>>>>

>>> Okay, okay.
>>>
>>> on mouseUp
>>>  local tTheCal, tTheMonth, tTheFrenchMonth, tTheDay, tTheFrenchDay
>>>
>>>  put
>>> "January,February,March,April,May,June,July,August,September,October,November,December"
>>> into tTheMonth
>>>  put
>>> "Janvier,Février,Mars,Avril,Mai,Juin,Juillet,Aiut,Septembre,Octobre,Novembre,Décembre"
>>> into tTheFrenchMonth
>>>  put "Mo,Tu,We,Th,Fr,Sa,Su" into tTheDay
>>>  put "Lu,Ma,Me,Je,Ve,Sa,Di" into tTheFrenchDay
>>>
>>>  put shell("ncal -s FR 2010") into tTheCal
>>>
>>>  -- Translate month
>>>  repeat with x = 1 to number of items in tTheMonth
>>>     replace (item x of tTheMonth) with (item x of tTheFrenchMonth) in
>>> tTheCal
>>>  end repeat
>>>
>>>  -- Translate day
>>>  repeat with x = 1 to number of items in tTheDay
>>>     replace (item x of tTheDay) with (item x of tTheFrenchDay) in tTheCal
>>>  end repeat
>>>
>>>  put tTheCal into fld "Calendar Field"
>>>
>>> end mouseUp
>>>
>>> And now?
>>>

>> Re
>>

>>>  put shell("ncal -s FR 2010") into tTheCal
>>
>> error  : /bin/sh: line 1: ncal: command not found

In the manual for the cal command, I found this:

HISTORY
     A cal command appeared in Version 5 AT&T UNIX.  The ncal command
appeared in FreeBSD 2.2.6.

AUTHORS
     The ncal command and manual were written by Wolfgang Helbig
<helbig at FreeBSD.org>.

It seems that the ncal command is only available since OS X 10.5.

--
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)
http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc