navigating cleanly between main- and sub-stacks

Nicolas Cueto niconiko at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 21:39:40 EST 2010

Hello,

I have a mainstack that becomes hidden, returns to its first card, and
then opens up a substack. I want the user to not see that return to
the first card, but rather just the illusion of the substack appearing
immediately after the mainstack becomes invisible.

As it's set up now, though, for a brief moment the mainstack's return
to that first card happens on-screen, after which (or is it at the
same time?) the substack appears. I guess the problem is how I've
ordered the "open stack", "hide stack", and "go to card x (of
mainstack)" handlers.

If someone understands what I'm after here, how do I create this illusion?

Thanks.

--
Nicolas Cueto