[ANN] The Slug's Color Picker is now on the road for beta test

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 16:55:52 EST 2010

Hi again,

I've recently fixed two bugs in the Color Picker and upload a new version. 8-)

Bugs fixed:
- Fixed the arrow cursor when a control has the picker's focus
- Fixed a problem when controls has the same name

Maybe I'm going to fix my host server as well. It seems that it
operates just like the price I pay for it, so zero...

If you have problems to reach the download section of the Slug's
website, contact me off-list and I'll send you a copy of it.

Thanks for your attention and for testing ;)
--
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)
http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc