Looking for volunteers to create Wikipedia on CD application

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 09:29:27 EST 2010

Hi all,

Björnke von Gierke wrote:

> including media installers is allowed by runrev,
> but of course one should ask em beforehand.

Kevin answered this request:

on Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 1:58 PM
Kevin Miller wrote:
> That would be fine. Sounds like a great project, best of luck with it!
> Kind regards,
> Kevin

Who could volunteer to create a list of tutorials and Demos
that should be included in this project "Wikipedia on CD/DVD"
to introduce RevTalk to a wider audience and many potential
developers?

Notice that we must ask for permission to every author
to include their work in this project.

Thanks in advance.

Alejandro