Stack working in MACOS, not in Windows.

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 18:42:15 EST 2010

On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 8:57 AM, stephen barncard
<stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com> wrote:
> Something is happening between the decoding of the files which are created,
> and the playing of them. The player code alone works in Windows, so perhaps
> the decryption is messed up.

Macs use the leading dot in the filename to make the file invisible.
Does Windows have a problem with this?

Can you compare a decrypted file on Mac & Windows i.e. see if the
decrypting process varies between platforms.
If you decrypt a file on Mac can you play that file on Windows?

I have a virtual XP machine if I can help test anything.

Cheers,
Sarah