stack crashing IDE

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Feb 19 15:41:52 EST 2010

Bernard Devlin wrote:

> Unfortunately, it didn't work.  I had no choice but to go back to an
> earlier backed-up version and use that.  It seems that the last few
> versions I had would all crash Rev on start up.  Very strange.

Plug it into the QCC and attach a copy of both your stack and the error
log. The team can read that log, even though we can't, and you'll make
Rev a better product by reporting it. Tag the report as "critical" and I
bet it's fixed by the next release. Even though your stack may be an
anomaly in some obscure way, Rev should never, ever crash and they'll
want to fix that.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com