survey - and the word "fortnight".

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Feb 18 20:16:42 EST 2010

That assumes that the medium remains constant, and that there are no gravity wells nearby. Also, some scientists believe that the density of space time is not a constant, so it's all relative anyway. I think I would have failed your Jr High physics class just by virtue of pissing off the teacher. :-)

Bob