ANN: Newsfeeder - an RSS reader

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Feb 16 14:41:02 EST 2010

Jeffrey Massung wrote:

> A couple screenshots so you can get a feel for the user interface:
>
> http://massj.on-rev.com/downloads/Newsfeeder_Screenshot.png
> http://massj.on-rev.com/downloads/Newsfeeder_Screenshot_2.png

I finally got a moment to look at these. Gorgeous. It is difficult for
me to believe that you have only been using Rev for such a short time.
The functionality and beauty of the interface is really astounding.
There was a whole thread here a few years back on how to do those
accordian-type controls, and it looks like you've accomplished it
without any hints at all. Very nice. I'll look forward to seeing the
other 20% when you're done.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com