[OT] Google Buzz - Beware

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Feb 15 11:34:08 EST 2010

Leo LaPorte also had a segment in his radio program about Buzz. He mentioned that Google changed Buzz from opt-out to opt-in within 2 days of it's release because there were so many complaints. Fore those who don't know what the problem is, Buzz makes your google address book public, or so I've been told. It's fine to make your own address public, but to publish everyone else's is a huge brain fart on the part of Google.

Bob