Behavior Nightmare

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sat Feb 13 16:21:50 EST 2010

Thanks for all the responses regarding behaviors.  I wound up moving several
scripts around and I think I have most things working.  There's still an odd
behavior I've run into where functions/handlers that resided in the behavior
of the stack refuse to get called.  I assume that card-level behaviors
should "fall through" to stack-level behaviors, but weirdly, I got script
errors saying the handler/function couldn't be found.  I tried a simple test
stack and stack-level behaviors appear to work there, so I can't figure out
what's going on.  Anyway, I worked around the problem by placing the
stack-level behaviors into a backscript.

The reason for all the jumping through hoops here is password protection: I
need to be able to dynamically add and remove groups from the main stack,
and this can't happen if the stack is password protected.  So I wanted to
use behaviors to get around this restriction and dump them into a substack,
which works for the most part.

Thanks again to all.

Regards,

Scott Rossi