File Associations?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Feb 13 15:27:04 EST 2010

Hi Scott,

It looks like you found all the information you need. I'm using the
same for an installer, which I use for quite a few different projects.

There are several intresting posts about this subject in the archives
of this list. On of them can be found here http://qurl.tk/4x You
probably have that info already, since it is Ken's.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Buy flowers for your Valentine and get the computer game TwistAWord
for free. Visit http://www.twistaword.net or http://qurl.tk/4h

Op 13 feb 2010, om 21:12 heeft Scott Rossi het volgende geschreven: