[ANN] Move controls in tRev Object Browser with the new ZOOM!

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Feb 12 18:15:45 EST 2010

Yes I feel myself being inexorably drawn into the world of tRev. I think when the script editor from GLX2 is reintroduced, (I forget who is working on that) I will use tRev exclusively. tRev's editor is awesome in lots of ways, but there are still times I have to have a step debugger, so the combination of tRev and the ability to switch to another debugger on the fly is like the perfect world.

Bob