Spell check

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 18:12:57 EST 2010

On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 4:39 AM, Jim Beckmann <jimbeckmann at comcast.net> wrote:
> How is the easiest way to incorporate spell checking into a standalone on
> different platforms?  Are there spellcheck Rev stacks that have been created
> that can be placed in the script hierarchy?

I wrote a Mac only solution using AppleScript. You can read about it's
development and get the demo stacks here
<http://sarahrev.blogspot.com/search/label/Scripting%3A%20advanced>
(start reading at the bottom of the page).
There is a final step which I have done but not yet blogged, where the
spell checking script becomes a behavior and so can be assigned to any
field needing checking.

Cheers,
Sarah