AW: Andre's house - completely offtopic

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Feb 11 18:08:55 EST 2010

Jacque-

> When Andre posted his map, Google offered to give me driving and walking
> directions. It decided to back out after I clicked the link. Wonder how
> long it would take me to walk about 4000 miles...

> I should see what it says about yours.

I got driving directions from California to Sarah's place.
Step 7 takes me 721 miles north through Oregon to Washington.
Step 13 says "Kayak across the Pacific Ocean"
  Entering Hawaii
Step 28 says "Kayak across the Pacific Ocean"
  Entering Japan
Then Step 92 says "Kayak across the Pacific Ocean"
  Entering Australia (Northern Territory)
Finally at Step 125 is "Turn left at Rumbalara St"

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net