Docking/Placing stacks in certain place

Klaus on-rev klaus at major.on-rev.com
Thu Feb 11 16:54:30 EST 2010

Hi Andrew,

> I want a new stack to appear in a particular place on another stack (new
> stack opens up in the same place on a main stack) and dock (or at least nor
> resize).
>
> Anyone do something similar to this or have any suggestion on how to do it?

you can set the height and width or loc or rect etc. of "the templatestack" before
you create a new stack!

Example:
set the height of the templatestack to 128
set the width of the templatestack to 256
set the bottomleft of the templatestack to 0, item 4 of the screenrect
create stack

Will place a new stack with your predefined dimensions in the bottom left corner of the screen.
See "the templateXXX" in the docs (Rev Dictionary).

Best

Klaus

--
Klaus Major