Sorta OT: Buying runrev?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Feb 11 11:20:09 EST 2010

Andrew Kluthe wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am unsure of whether or not people that work for runrev get these mailing
> lists, but I am very very frustrated.

You can't depend on them reading it. Sometimes they do, sometimes they
are too busy.

> Yesterday I got the go ahead to get what I need for development.
> The WorldPay shopping system refuses to take any of our company cards, even
> after calling our cardholder and making sure everything was clear and I was
> giving it the right information, etc.
>
> I cannot get any responses ever back from support at runrev.com.

If you only ordered yesterday and you are in the U.S. then there was a
good chance that it was after business hours in Scotland, and your
ticket would wait in the queue until Heather came in today. She is very
good about answering these things and I'm sure she will get back to you.

The third-party payment system they use has its own ideas sometimes
about card security which it is out of RR's hands. Heather can help you
make other arrangements though, or help push your card through in some
cases.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com