Sorta OT: Buying runrev?

David Coker davidocoker at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 12:55:29 EST 2010

> Hello,
>
> I am unsure of whether or not people that work for runrev get these mailing
> lists, but I am very very frustrated.
>
> Yesterday I got the go ahead to get what I need for development.
> The WorldPay shopping system refuses to take any of our company cards, even
> after calling our cardholder and making sure everything was clear and I was
> giving it the right information, etc.
>
> I cannot get any responses ever back from support at runrev.com.
>
> My boss is pissed, I am pissed, and he wants me to sort this out without
> international calls to scottland.
>
> He is starting to think runrev is sketchy because of all of this. I am very
> displeased and hope that someone from the company sees this and makes an
> attempt to return my correspondence.
>
> agitated,
> andrew kluthe

I recently went through the same thing and can assure you that the
problem is *not* caused by RunRev.
...either your company bank or credit card company has a lock on
international orders, which depending on their policies, can be
corrected by phone or a visit to a local branch. Another good option
is to use PayPal.

Best regards,
David C.