Win7 Apps don't launch - just nothing ?

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 13:45:01 EST 2010

Just try copy and move it to the Library-Documens folder and see if it does.
I don't make any promises but I have had projects that worked in the IDE
under win7/64 and when you build them will exhibit the behaviour you
menitoned. I just copy them somewhere my account owns (even the desktop) and
it works. I haven't figured that out at all since I own the build folder
also but its an easy thing to try!

Best wishes
Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software