Problems with a standalone for Linux

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Mon Feb 8 12:08:18 EST 2010

Bonjour,

I have an app. that I saved as standalones for the three platforms
(Mac, Windows and Linux).

A first stack is launched which includes the engine and 3 buttons,
each of which opens an independant stack (say stack1, stack2 and
stack3).

The 3 buttons have exactly the same script (on mouseUp, they call a
same command "ouvrirCeStack").

They are working well on Mac and Windows ;

But one user of Linux reports that only the two first buttons are
working normally. The third one does not open the corresponding stack!!!

How is that possible ??

Another problem with this Linux standalone :

On stack1 (which open normally) there is a button "help" which
alternatively change the visibile of a field "help" (shows or hides it)
Here again works well on Mac and Windows but, with the Linux
standalone, my user says that when he clicks on this button the field
"help" is shown but is immediately hidden, and the stack is closed!!

Any idea, hypothesis, suggestion would be very much appreciated

Thanks in advance

Best regards from Grenoble

André