Andre's house - was DVD set (somewhat OT ) - completely off topic

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Mon Feb 8 11:31:40 EST 2010

Andre

It is always between 72 and 85 degrees F up here in the rainforest. But the
humidity is often 100%.
I have to store all data on hard drives (music CD's and movie DVD's don't
last) and keep them warm. Not complaining.  I love it here. Anytime you want
to come to our bed and breakfast and stay for free you are welcome (
http://www.rainforestinn.com ). That invitation is, of course, open to all
you other RunRev programmers who have many magnitudes of ability greater
than I.

Bill