on-rev queries

Pierre Sahores psahores at free.fr
Wed Feb 3 02:43:35 EST 2010

Hi Bob,

I used exactly the same way than the one descibed by Sarah to set up
my woooooooords.com MySQL backend and it works perfectly (some ticks,
each request) in all cases (user's authentication, crosswords games
storage). The main advantage of this way is that it won't stress the
on-rev server at all. I can send you some code example offlist if this
can help.

Best,

Pierre

--