Calling stack?

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Wed Feb 3 00:38:26 EST 2010

Terry,

"The Owner" gives me the path to the stack not the name. Perhaps I have the syntax wrong. I used "the owner of this stack".

However, your other suggestion about setting the Custom Property works perfectly.

Thank you,
Bill Vlahos
InfoWallet (http://www.infowallet.com) is about keeping your important life information with you, accessible, and secure.