Getting data from a secure web page

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 2 19:26:46 EST 2010

Quick suggestion: more later when I have time

Look at the LiveHeaders in Firefox and see what the
Authorization header says when you do the direct login

Then add the custom header in Rev before sending.
Basic Authorization is just the name and password in base64.

This was part of a question I had on this list about 6 weeks ago, so
do a search for 'authoriaztion' and look at the code I found that
worked.
Now on to my deadline.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas