iPadding around?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Feb 2 14:50:18 EST 2010

The other problem LCD goggles have had in the past is getting the focal point to a place that didn't fatigue the eyes after a half hour or so. A company in Israel (whose name escapes me at the moment) had claimed to resolve this problem, and had demonstrated the technology, and was waiting for developers to pick up on it. I haven't heard anything since and that was about 3 or 4 years ago.

Bob