Some things about backgrounds i never knew

David Bovill david at vaudevillecourt.tv
Thu Dec 30 04:31:41 EST 2010

OK - it's morning and I still don't get it.

In my simple test stack, I have 3 groups and 3 cards. One of the groups
(group "Inner") is inside another, and both top level groups (group "First
background" and group "Second Nested Background") are on the first card and
the last card, all though they have had their background behavior set to
false.

The following are all true:

   - put the backgroundnames of this stack = empty
   - put the number of bgs of this stack = 2
   - put the short name of background 1 of this stack = "First background"
   - put the short name of background 2 of this stack = "Inner"

It makes no sense that "the backgroundnames" is empty and the number of bgs
= 2. It also makes no sense that the second bg is not the second top level
group that is shared across several cards, but is an inner "group" of a
nested background.

Can anyone make sense of this? I'm sure a bug like this would have been
spotted before?