extract by delimiter

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Wed Dec 29 01:18:07 EST 2010

Chris, I was doing just that. Testing Yahoo and then Google's api. I will check into the NOAA next. Thanks for the heads up. It puts out a lot of data over the others.

I like the raw lat/long concept. It won't be more than once an hour, so that's ok.

I did find the way to skip the WOEIDs and go right to the zip code with yahoo.

Weather Bug Geo didn't work for me although I like their accuracy the best - the API is weak and doesn't always work. I had problems with it anyway.

So now I will check the NOAA

THanks

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com