QTVR on 64-bit Windows computers

stgoldberg at aol.com stgoldberg at aol.com
Mon Dec 27 12:32:00 EST 2010

Trevore DeVore to the rescue again!  I downloaded the latest version of QuickTime for Windows, and now QTVRs show up in rev applications on Windows 64-bit computers. I am very appreciative, since I've created a lot of QTVRs for Rev and otherwise would not be able to use them.  I could not, however, get a QTVR to work from a revlet on the Internet.  It would be nice to know if others are successful in viewing QTVRs from a revlet on Windows-64 computers.
Thanks.
Steve Goldberg