iOS Interface Design

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Mon Dec 27 10:09:47 EST 2010

On Dec 27, 2010, at 2:45 AM, RevList wrote:

> I have been coding my app for the iPhone and things are going reasonably
> well on the coding side now that I am running  4.5.3 (rc3)

Where do you go to get the 4.5.3 builds?

For making your interface more iPhone like, you could use the elements in the Photoshop file on this page:

http://www.teehanlax.com/blog/2010/06/14/iphone-gui-psd-v4/

The regular iPhone one is free, and for the Retina display version that suggest a "Pay Watcha' Like" amount. They are due to do an iPad one too.