Path Animation And Collision Detection?

JOHN PATTEN johnpatten at me.com
Wed Dec 22 18:06:03 EST 2010

Hi All...

I'm wondering if anybody has an example of multiple graphic objects animated individually on separate paths that will report back a collision between themselves? Could the intersect function be a solution?

Eventually, I'm thinking about deploying on iPhone or iPad, so is it correct to assume that I should not look to use Malte's Animation Engine? I'm not familiar with iOS version at all, but I have a hunch since Animation Engine is an AddOn it's not compatible with iOS version...?

Thanks for any suggestions or examples!

John Patten
SUSD