RevServer on OSX (Snow Leopard Server)

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Wed Dec 15 14:58:43 EST 2010

Hi Folks,
I'm back on the revServer setup trail and I'm documenting as I go, with a view to publishing a how-to guide to help fill part of the revserver documentation gap.

There are various threads on the archives where people have taken subtly different approaches and therefore created different solutions (and so some of the advice is conflicting). I wonder, has anyone achieved a set-up on 10.6.5 with a purely Server Admin + httpd.conf approach - that is, with no .htaccess files floating around?

Would anyone with a working 10.6.5 set-up be prepared to share with me (maybe off-line) their successful httpd.conf and .htaccess snippets? That way I might be able to finish my set-up and share a draft guide.
Best,
Keith..