datagrid: sharing grid templates

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Wed Dec 15 12:29:58 EST 2010

Hi Trevor,
Is there any way to force the creation of a new template when you copy
and paste a datagrid?  I have a "skeleton" datagrid set up with
various pre-defined custom properties, default column behavior pre-
set, various other characteristics pre-defined and it would be great
if I could copy and paste it as the basis for  new datagrids and have
it create a new template each time.  I'm happy to write code to do
this if necessary.
Thanks,

Pete Haworth