selectionChanged message - Correction

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Sun Dec 12 19:52:08 EST 2010

I think I used the wrong terminology when I said the menu bar of the
Application Browser.  What I meant was the window bar (?), the area at
the top of the window that has the window title and the close,
minimise and maximise buttons (I didn't click on any of those, just in
a blank area of the window bar.)

Pete Haworth