Set Angle Bug?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Dec 14 17:53:24 EST 2010

Honestly, I think the multi-rotate distortion is the result of the fact that LiveCode works on successive iterations of images to accomplish the next rotate. Instead, it should keep the original, and display a copy of the image as rotated. This has the added benefit of being able to revert to the original image at a later time.

Actually it shouldn't be too hard to implement this yourself. You could make a slider that upon first acting on the image, saved a copy in a custom property of the image object. Then, each time you call the rotate it can reset the image and recalculate the rotation for one single iteration.

Bob