iOS: how to play a video file from a url?

BNig niggemann at uni-wh.de
Sat Dec 11 03:52:35 EST 2010

Hi Scott,

sorry to be of no help here. You probably know a lot more about this than I
do.
The provisioning profiles are still a mystery to me. I can only use the team
provisioning profile. And only one of them, because somehow I managed to get
two. If I use the wrong one I get the same error you get. Where the second
one comes from I dont know. At present I am just glad they did not expire
yet...
Couldn't you just get new ones? Just a guess.
Kind regards
Bernd