Cursors in a Revlet

Peter Brigham MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 09:59:23 EST 2010

FYI, though I know little about revlets, if you are setting cursors on
a stack running on the desktop (in the IDE or as a standalone), it
will work much better to set the defaultCursor. I used to lock the
cursor and set it to something but ran into intermittent problems with
it not unlocking. Try this in a stack script, so that the cursor
changes to hand for all buttons and reverts reliably when leaving the
button:

on mouseMove
    -- more reliable than mouseEnter
    if the name of the target contains "button" then
       set the defaultcursor to hand
    else
       set the defaultcursor to empty
    end if