SQLite Locking

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Wed Dec 1 14:19:24 EST 2010

Yep, these dot commands only mean anything to the sqlite3 command line
program, not SQlite itslef.  I thought of executing a script to issue
the .time but honestly, the LC loop is 6 lines of code so it's not a
big deal to keep it in LC.

STill got to get around to doing my tests over a network though.

Pete Haworth