[ANN] ZoneMatic - A Food Diary to Monitor Zone Diet

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Wed Dec 1 13:47:58 EST 2010

Howdy,

I just uploaded my latest work to RevOnline, a food diary called ZoneMatic . It is focussed on the Zone Diet popularized by biochemist Dr. Barry Sears, hence its name. Using this tool has helped me loose 8 to 10 pounds in about 6 weeks (how practical is that?), and have fun doing it. It uses totally editable pick lists from which you click and drag items into your Morning, Afternoon and Evening food consumed fields. Total calories, carbs, protein and fat are automatically tallied, plus the Carb:Protein:Fat ratio is calculated, which for Zone, should be 40:30:30. Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed developing it.

Cheers,
Roger Guay