DataGrid Error: Trying to Load a Grid on Program Start

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 16:31:17 EDT 2010

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 6:49 AM, Andrew Kluthe <andrew at rjdfarm.com> wrote:

> Zryip! You are a life saver! This makes perfect sense. It was working fine
> when I was watching the data come in and out by opening the card with the
> grids on it. Right before my meeting I hid that button because the end user
> doesn't need to see all of that. Then the program suddenly didn't work
> anymore about 15 minutes from my meeting!

Months ago, I fought hours with that before I understand what happens
and how to fix it.
In DGH, I'm using dictionaries grids in hidden cards or stacks. One
for the properties list and one for the script builder.

> I will show my sincere gratitude by combing finely through your latest
> incarnation of DGH this weekend! I have been using it alot this week!

Great! I'm glad you found a way to the DGH beta version in your current work.
I'm actually working to a new version. I will send you a mail soon.
Thanks.

> thank you thank you thank you

You're welcome * 3 ;)

Regards,