Menu button with different fonts in label and menu?

Jonathan Lynch jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 17:03:20 EDT 2010

In case anyone needs to do this, I figured out how.

Create an image, with the desired label text and place it over the the
pulldown menu button. Then set the disabled of the image to true. The image
is not altered when it is disabled, so the button still appears to have a
standard font - actually it is the image made to look like the button, but
the user will not realize that. When you click on a disabled image, the
click goes through to the object below. In this case, the object below is a
button using wingdings font.

Peace,

--
Do all things with love