Create HTML file from rev app

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 25 16:32:52 EDT 2010

In HTML,
these two chars work the same

     "    '     dbl single
if you start a string with a single quote, it continues until the next
single quote
if you start a string with a dbl quote, it continues until the next
dbl quote
  so  var = 'a phrase containing a " char is kept intact'
          without escaping or the  "  entity

so use the double quote for Rev and the single quote for HTML code

-A-  Without using merge() function
get empty
get IT & "<a href='http://" & fld link && "target='_blank' > & fld
link & "</a>"