drawer stack

Éric Miclo eric.miclo at wanadoo.fr
Wed Aug 25 12:13:17 EDT 2010

Hello,

It was filled as bug #6843 on 2008-07-26 for version 3.0 and is still unconfirmed 2 years after and the dictionary for version 4.0 has not been modified.

The correct syntax is :

drawer stack nameOfTheStack at bottom -- left or right

If you add the parent's stack reference is does not open on the chosen side.

It seems that correcting the dictionary is really to much work (if reported bugs are really looked at).

Best regards,

ÉrIC Miclo