Asus Eee PC and Rev app

jim sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Mon Aug 23 00:50:35 EDT 2010

I have a commercial app that wouldn't work on the following machine.
So, I made a simple "Hello World" test app with Rev 3.5, simple one button, one file app that saves no data for testing where the issue might be.

it runs fine on my XP and also my Win 7  Ultimate - no problem.

Doesn't work at all on the following machine.

Anyone have any thoughts on how to fix this?

Is there anyone that has a similar machine and wouldn't mind testing a more sophisticated Rev app?

Asus Eee PC
Intel atom ION CPU 330  1.60GHz
2Gb RAM
running windows 7 home premium