[datagrid] how to search and show the result?

Robert Mann rman at free.fr
Sat Aug 21 21:45:11 EDT 2010

Trevor DeVore wrote:

> dispatch "FindLine" to group "DataGrid" with "MyColumn", "String To
> Find"
> put the result into theLine

Coming back to it... ok this gives me the line, then I can scroll that line
in view.

but when there are several occurences of the searchedString, the result
outputs only the first line.

Is there a way to get all lines??? Thanks

[trying to implement a dgFind function that works like the runrev find
(showing with a rectangle the foundChunk and bouncing to next occurence... )
if anybody has it already.. share it on revOnline please!]