windows standalone keyboard paste

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Aug 21 12:38:36 EDT 2010

Bruce-

Saturday, August 21, 2010, 9:32:09 AM, you wrote:

> I am trying to get my standalone to accept a keyboard "paste"
> command to be accepted in an "Ask" dialog box. Standalone seems to
> put a CR in there but no text. It works fine when as a stack in Rev.

Are you sure that's what's going on? I've found that if the line
height isn't set properly in a text box I can paste stuff into it and
all I see is the trailing CR. But the text is actually there and if I
click in there and use the arrow keys to go up it appears. Are you
grabbing the text after the ask command and seeing what's in there?

ask "blah"
put it into someField

--
-Mark Wieder