Datagrid Basics

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 11:04:53 EDT 2010

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 2:58 AM, RevList <RevList at createchsol.com> wrote:
> Trevor may have developed the Data Grid (and I am really glad he did), but
> Zyrip the Slug is going to make it ultimately more usable when he releases
> his Data Grid Helper.  It is a phenomenal piece of work that will make
> creating and managing your data grids a snap.
> He has it out for beta testing now and I can't wait until it is released.
> I will not hesitate to purchase it.

Thanks Stewart,

I'm actually working to correct and improve the features already
available in the DGH, in the goal to have a first stable version.
A first version will not signify the end of the development. I have
tons of features in head, and I will propose regular updates after the
first version.

Regards,
--
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)