[OT] Dead Video and no keyboard

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 07:37:57 EDT 2010

On 08/21/2010 11:21 AM, Peter Alcibiades wrote:

> Richmond Mathewson-2 wrote:
>
> Is this the point where I try to find a computer engineer?????
>

> No, this is the point at which you make a Hackintosh!
>
> Peter

Actually I am at the stage where my sense of humour has worn very very thin
indeed; I have to get tge bl**dy machine functioning again; and having
had a day
of "fun" at the Bulgarian customs being charged an extra $40 dollars to
get my
'import' from the USA just to get my expensive video card I am very
close to tears.