Code signing certificate

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 01:53:30 EDT 2010

I surely don't as I don't sell rev-based apps (sorry folks,the programs I
sell are from the dot net world.) But, I probably use rev more than anything
else because I am always setting up databases, fixing broken databases, etc
and Rev is the easiest language to sit down and really do some immediate
work.

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com